Mandated Reporter Training for Educators online course for Laurens County School System Employees and Volunteers
Go to www.prosolutionstraining.com and follow these steps:
- After creating an account, you must verify your email address. An email will be sent to you to verify your email address and you are given a validation code to access your account.
- Go back to the website and use the validation code given to access your account.
- Go to Course Menu and select the required course entitled "Child Abuse and Neglect: Mandated Reporting Requirements for Employees, Volunteers, and Contractors of Public Schools'.
- Take the Course and there is an end of course test that you must complete and pass to get to your printable certificate (if needed, you can take the test twice).
- Last, submit a copy of your printable certificate to the My Learning Plan representative for your school and keep a copy for your records. All staff (paid or volunteering) must complete this training requirement before the first day of school or before their first day of working with our students.