Principal, Ed Bland firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Principal, Angela Howell email@example.com
Assistant Principal, Dr. Jo-ne Bourassa firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurens County Schools are student-centered communities of learners that challenge students to become independent critical thinkers, problem solvers, and contributing citizens.
Our Mission Statement
Rigor, relevance, and relationships: every student...every teacher... every day.
Our Belief Statements
- Student learning is the chief priority and primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Our school is committed to providing a safe environment for all students and staff.
- Every student is important with individual, physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Our school is committed to providing students with the tools necessary to become confident, productive, life-long learners.
- Students learn in different ways and will be taught according to their individual needs.
- The responsibility for success is shared by the staff, students,
Our Vision Statement -
RIGOR - RELEVANCE - RELATIONSHIPS - EVERY TEACHER - EVERY STUDENT - EVERY DAY