1. Take home learning packets and online resource lists will be available for pick up at school tomorrow, 3/17, from 11:30-4:00 and from 11:30-1:00 each day the rest of this week. These packets will be shared on our school website by tomorrow morning. Considering that many parents coming to school tomorrow may have small children in the car with them, we will offer a drive through option for learning packet pick up. Come through our front car rider line from 11:30-1:00 and let the staff member outside know which grade level packets you need and we will bring them out to you.
2. For students who do not have their own electronic device, parents will be allowed to check out a Chromebook for their student(s) from 11:30-1:00 at NWLE, each day this week beginning tomorrow, 3/17.
3. We will still provide meal service each day at NWLE from 11:30-1:00 beginning tomorrow, 3/17. This will be a drive thru/Grab and Go type service. Children (ages 0-18) must be present to receive the meal. Each child will receive a cold sack lunch and sack breakfast for the following day. Meals may be picked up through our front car rider line.
4. If you need to pickup your student's medicine, the nurse will be available tomorrow, 3/17, from 11:30-1:00.
5. We will have limited staff in the building this week. Someone will be available to answer phone calls each day from 11:30-1:00.
Thank you for supporting NWLE and the educational needs of our students!