WLHS Morning Announcements
Special Reminder for all the coffee drinkers out there: Bitty & Beau's Coffee Shop will be open today during break!! OPEN EVERY TUESDAY!!!!
- Congratulations to the FFA Floriculture team for placing 2nd in state this past weekend at Fort Valley State University. Team members are Ella Grace Newsome, Claire Johnson, Nan Mane Mullis and Caroline Martin.
- Congratulations to the FFA Ag Sales team for placing 4th in state this past weekend. Team member Kinsey Cooper as the 2nd overall individual for the contest. Jerrett Jackson, Nick Jackson and Olivia Cook also competed.
- This is National TSA Advisor Appreciation week and we would like to recognize Mr. Jason Helton for all the hard work he does with our chapter. Thank You Mr. Helton.
- Golf tryouts will begin Feb. 18th. Practice will start at 3:30 at Green Acres.
- Prom tickets will go on sale Tuesday, February 11th. Prom contracts and out of school forms can be picked up outside Room 202. A contract must be signed before a ticket can be purchased.
- Congratulations to TyQuan Davis and Demondre Floyd for being selected to the 1st Team All-Region Team. Ivory Cross, Jaric Williams, and Exzavier Lewis were selected as All-Region Honorable mentions.
- West Laurens will play girls Slowpitch softball again this spring. Tryouts begin Tuesday, Feb 18th. Any girl interested in trying out needs to see Coach Thompson in room 211 before tryouts.