The SWLE PTO Coca-Cola Fall Fundraiser will begin on Wednesday, October 19th. Your purchase of Coke products will fund awnings from the building to bus ramps and other needs which will directly benefit students
- For every 5 cases sold, student will be entered in a drawing to win 6 tickets to a popular
- Georgia event
- Top class per grade will receive 20 minutes extra recess
- Top seller per grade will receive a free ice cream
- Top overall seller will receive $50 cash
- Second place seller will receive $25
- Third place seller will receive $10 cash
- Teacher of the top selling class will receive $50 cash
Forms and money MUST be returned by 12 noon, Monday, October 31st to your homeroom teacher.
Pick Up Date: Friday, November 11th, 2016. More information about pick-up will be sent home closer to pickup date.
* Drinks must be picked up on this date. If there is a problem with your being able to pick up, please make arrangements with the school at 984-4276.
* Please make checks payable to SWLE PTO and include name of child and classroom at the bottom.