November Principal’s Message
TIME TO BE THANKFUL FOR…
- The support of family
- Friends who keep things fun
- Tecnology which adds so much to teaching and learning
- Books and talented authors
- Children-they challenge us, entertain us, and bring so much love and joy.
- Faith- our church family has been a great source of support and friendship for so many years.
- Creativity…some days I have more than others. J
- Vacations…we all need breaks and time to rejuvenate.
- Schools…for our children to grow, learn, and make lasting friendships.
- Health…so grateful for being healthy and able to carry on with the day to day needs.
We pray you have a safe and happy November.