The mission of East Laurens High School is to provide the best education possible for our students in order for them to become responsible, productive members of the community. To achieve this mission, a dedicated staff will provide educational expertise, encouragement, and motivation. A comprehensive curriculum and technologically advanced equipment will be used in an efficient facility with a safe, healthy, pleasant atmosphere.
- All students can learn.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- Learning is enhanced by high expectations.
- Education promotes responsible citizenship
- All students deserve knowledgeable, caring, conscientious teachers.
- Education is NOT a job, but a commitment to enriching lives.
- Mutual respect among all stakeholders is vital to learning.
- Every student possesses unique gifts which educators must strive to develop.
- Education is the shared responsibility of all stakeholders- family, school and community.
- All students need appropriate learning experiences to become productive members of society.
"Spirit and Pride are the Keys to Victory!"